Call For Presentations
The Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) in partnership with ESOMAR and CAIP Canada is bringing the insights community together at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto from June 5-6, 2024, and we need your help. We are seeking presentation proposals that showcase how we can leverage the latest innovations, research technology and AI to deliver the insights that will keep our industry at the forefront. The presentations should offer managers and senior leaders from the client side and from agencies actionable ideas that will expand how they gather and communicate insights.
We have included some topics below that we intend to address, and we also welcome proposals that highlight innovations in our industry in other areas.
- AI & Insights – How have advancements in generative AI, machine learning, and conversational AI enhanced how we collect and share insights. What are possibilities for the future?
- Data Quality – What are the challenges to data quality and how are we managing them to ensure the highest quality data in both quantitative and qualitative research?
- Innovations in Qualitative – What are the implications of AI for qualitative research?
- ResTech – What are the breakthroughs in technology platforms that every insights professional should be aware of?
- Behavioural Insights – How do we ensure insights go beyond the rational to predict behaviour?
- UX and CX – How do insights enhance the user experience and amplify the voice of the customer?
- ROI (Return on Insights) – What are the best practices for demonstrating the value of investing in insights?
- Privacy and Ethics – How are we continuing to uphold the highest standards of privacy and ethics in the era of AI?
Presentations from client-side researchers and joint client/agency submissions are highly encouraged.
To be considered, please submit the following by January 16, 2024 at 5pm EST.
Proposed Session Title
Session description - 150-300 words that describes your session. This will be included in the conference program so it should clearly describe your session and attract interest from attendees.
Why should this presentation be included? - We are anticipating receiving many more presentations than we can fit into this two-day summit. Please provide any additional information on why it is essential that your presentation should be included.
Your Bio and Photo – Approximately 100 words that includes your name, title and organization’s name.
Presentations should be around 30 minutes in length. We encourage creative approaches that educate and entertain. All submissions will be subject to review by a committee of industry experts. Preference will be given to presentations that contribute to innovation, are supported by examples/case studies, include an end client as a presenter/co-presenter, and will provide actions that attendees can take.
Speaker Benefits – Complimentary full two-day registration for all client-side speakers and one complimentary registration for agency speaker. Speaker Registration Information